View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 11:25 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubbol View Post
Hi,

I apologize in advance if my question is too basic. I just discovered calibre and I would be seriously considering it as my default pc-reader if it wasn't for the lack of highlighting and commenting options.

I found an enhancement that seems to solve the problem (http://bugs.calibre-ebook.com/ticket/5171). But I do not know how to apply the patch, as I don't find some of the files I should be modifying in my pc.

I would be very happy if anybody could hint me a bit on how to solve this, if possible.

All the best
Write the Patch and submit it to Kovid for approval and inclusion

That ticket appears to still be open.

Completed patches are usually in the (almost) weekly releases
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote