View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 09:32 PM   #5
GhostHawk
Data Privateer!
GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.

Device: Ectaco Jetbook& Jetbook Lite
Lurking mostly, when they stuck us Jetbooks down in the bottom of the list it kind of ticked me off. About the same time I got a PM asking me to change my sig to meet their new guidlines. So although I was tempted to call a couple of spades spades I decided discretion was the better part of valor and drifted off.

I can always be reached at billj69@gmail.com.

Mostly waiting to see where this whole digital thing is going. I love my Jetbook, can't imagine needing color or touchscreen. Really have not seen anything better at a reasonable price point.

I really can not believe how many people are so willing to let themselves get tied to a proprietary device where they become a cash cow for the owner. There is no point in trying to argue with those folks, or trying to discuss anything with them.

If that makes me a goat, well I guess I'm one mean free Billy Goat.

Last edited by GhostHawk; 03-22-2013 at 09:37 PM.
GhostHawk is offline   Reply With Quote