Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 05:06 PM   #75
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Just FYI, I'm currently working on the next feature: password protection.

It is still in a very early stage, far from being usable, but here's a screenshot from the development version, giving an idea of what it might look like in the end.

(UPDATE: screenshot removed. See below for the released version.)

If you are interested in this... I don't know. Since there's (fortunately) no "Like" or "+1" button here, you could just click on the Karma button instead. Even better, you could reply to this post. I'm just interested in some feedback about whether this is just wasted time, or if it's indeed something that could be useful to a wider audience.

Last edited by ixtab; 05-20-2012 at 05:29 AM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote