View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 05:16 PM   #24
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Jon:

That's what he's doing. He said that KP3 is telling him that ET is NOT enabled. He has a problem, someplace, in his markup. Unless it's (very large) tables, it will take a lot of bracket navigation to figure out what it is.
But if the OP is using the ePub to view with Kindle Previewer, it could be the problem. I've seen this before with some older Kindle Previewer. But converting using Kindlegen did fix the problem. I cannot speak for the newest Kindle Previewer as I've not used it.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote