Thread: Editing book
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 06:59 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by tas03 View Post

The second error I am even more lost in:

stylesheet.css (line: 87 column: 3)

This CSS construct is not recognized. That means that it most likely will not work on reader devices. Consider replacing it with something else.

Line 87 says this:
-webkit-text-fill-color: rgb(255, 102, 0);

I'm guessing the column 3 refers to the last number, but I don't know what to replace it with.
The second is fine (a warning) . -webkit are alternate styles for browser based viewers.

the first is also a warning.
Calibres editor Debug: offers to fix the font name. Select the message on the Left: The right offer suggestions. Just click the one that fixs ALL references to the font name. (uses internal name)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote