View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 08:16 AM   #4
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
"ey21 demo": I don't have a clue - maybe someone else does.

I don't think we have the process written up in any one place.
There is a rather long thread here about what one person did to make their "Demo Kindle" useful without actually un-demo'ing it.

There is a lot of things written up on this site (you might notice that this post id number is greater than the 2.8 millionth post).
The crib sheet on finding things: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=237083

I haven't actually done the un-demo'ing of a paperwhite myself, only read and commented on other people's efforts.

Other members here can probably be more help than I can at this point.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote