View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 02:31 PM   #11
E-Cafe
E-Cafe began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-350
Analogus,

I really appreciate the help you offered and the page you created for custom font packages for E-PUB files for the PRS-X50 readers! Thank you very much.

I am very excited to report that I have downloaded the Chinese Font Package (DroidSansFallback) from your website and I am able to read Traditional Chinese E-PUB files smoothly!! I have only tried it with few E-PUB files and they all work!

I followed the instruction to put the font package on the 350. Then I just go to "Settings > PRS+ Settings > Book Viewer > User EPUB Style (CSS File) " and checked "DroidSansFallback.css". After rebooting the reader, I am able to read the Chinese E-PUB.

I notice while at the Home screen & Books screen, the names of the ebooks are shown as rectangles rather than proper Chinese characters. Do you observe the same thing with your Chinese ebook? Or is there any settings I need to adjust in PRS+?

I really recommend your Font Package website to people with PRS-X50 readers. I also think it deserves to be a sticky!

Thanks again and Happy Chinese New Year!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	new year.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	81626

Last edited by E-Cafe; 01-23-2012 at 02:35 PM.
E-Cafe is offline   Reply With Quote