View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 01:27 PM   #55
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
The Nook Glowlight 3 has comfortable bezels and was pilloried for it.
You are definitely not wrong. When the current Paperwhite was announced and I was reading comments on websites about it, there are a large group blasting it for it's old fashioned design of having "huge bezels" and that it's now "2019" and blah, blah.

I like bezels myself. I like holding the device one-handed and not have my finger on the screen constantly.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote