View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 12:58 PM   #220
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Excellent James! I'll be summarizing and setting goals for 2014 next week.

Maybe you want to start a "2014 Goals" thread?

And those last two absolutely DO have to do with writing. Everything is fodder and particularly playing the piano I think would let your subconscious/muse/mind work on writing. I keep trying to balance writing and my pencil drawing but continue to have a hard time with it .... seems I either do one or the other for extended timeframes (weeks/months) but I know that drawing is very zen-like for me and allows my mind to relax and work on 'stuff.'