View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 12:40 AM   #2
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
I finished the main body of the book, and am now working my way through the back matter. I'll have a good deal to say in a bit, but I'm really glad I read this book. The movie was powerful and informative, but the book was even more powerful and more informative. Most of the details about the life of a black woman in Virginia were not, sadly, news to me, but many of the details of NACA/NASA were both fascinating and new.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote