View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 05:12 PM   #9
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I would not raise other problems in this mail. Stick to just the problem with the phone, so only items 1-4 in your list.

Ignore the problem of the third-party accessory. Annoying to you, not Amazon's problem, IMO, since they would get you the right phone in the end, but you don't want it anymore.

State what resolution you do want. An apology? Compensation?
Actually Amazon doesn't know I don't want the phone anymore, and their last email said they couldn't do price matching. I'm assuming that was in reference to the price difference between now and when I first bought the phone. I was supposed to get a replacement. Maybe I should move that from the beginning of the email and incorporate it into item 4. I can get rid of the other items after 4.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote