View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 12:16 PM   #1314
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
They are slowly coming back (but nothing there worth mentioning, yet). I still haven't put all my content back, so need to do that over the weekend (it takes a very long time to transfer on my system, for some reason; plus, it sort of times out if ignored while plugged in too long and I have to yank the USB and plug it back in again for the drive to be accessible).
What? I don't understand what you mean. You have problems manually transferring from your computer?
new is offline   Reply With Quote