View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 07:35 PM   #127
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Couldn't the same complaint be made of a nature documentary? If we scrutinize the mating habits of wild animals, then why not the sex lives of Greek comedians?
[/SIZE]
I've never seen a nature documentary that went into the same details that one sees in the scenes at issue.

I'm not interested in watching other people play sports or have sex.

I'm not generally interested in a bunch of love related angst. I'm paying the hero to wreak havoc upon Evil Giant Gerbils from Orion. Let him worry about his relationship problems on his own time.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote