View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 08:03 PM   #15
calibrated
Zealot
calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3, Kindle Fire w/Aldiko
Quote:
Originally Posted by OddCosine View Post
I had the same problem trying to download an EPUB last night and sent them a support query. They acknowledged it was a bug and offered this workaround:

1. Under "How to Read," navigate to "Download EPUB" or "Download PDF"
2. Right click on the icon, and select "Copy Link Address"
3. Open a new tab and pate the Link Address
4. Before hitting "Return" to prompt the book to download and open, remove "&dl_type=sample" from the URL
5. Now hit "Return" to open the file

It works; I'd actually figured that out about 5 minutes after I'd sent the query. Looks like the problem is still there.

Way to launch a new service huh?
Thanks for the workaround. Karma sent!
calibrated is offline   Reply With Quote