View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 07:23 PM   #4
flyash
Groupie
flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorino View Post
See if the "speck" appears white when it's over black, would you? If so, it's inverted. My first unit had that defect and I found it incredibly distracting, mostly because I knew it was there.
No, the speck is black even when over black. It's not in the e-ink layer, it's on the top screen - if I look at the screen from the side, the speck moves relative to the e-ink layer. And I don't recall seeing this up until a few days ago, so I got something on it. I guess I could look into figuring out what would get rid of it without harming the screen, but like I said earlier, it's so tiny, I don't notice it when I'm reading.
flyash is offline   Reply With Quote