View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 04:22 PM   #2
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Excellent thank you, I didn't know about the .TTC fonts at all.

There are loads of things I love about the PB. The customizable buttons are fab - I have my on/off button set to show me the last books I've read and love that you can select one to open it - makes reading several books at once as I like to a breeze.

The other thing I really love (not really a tip) is the screen rotation. So many times during the day, I need to rotate so I can read with the other hand - while eating, drinking, making notes, chatting on the phone and cuddling my toddler. I can't get over how easy it is.
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote