View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 12:12 PM   #12
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Let's see. (doggie rummages through piles of Halloween booty stolen from countless undeserving SHUMS) Okay, I'm keeping all the Snickers bars but I'm loading the rest into the RT for my Queen. CHOCOLATE AWAAAAY!!!

Now this time, don't let your blood sugar drop so low, Zelda. Have a piece every hour or so. And don't forget that tomorrow is Doughnut Day!
thanks vr ! and extra thanks for the public service of preserving us from countless uncontrollable shums hopped up on too much sugar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenmark View Post
Our dog, similarly implanted and with a canine internal clock, roused me at 5:30am this morning for her regular..err...walk around the block. I put on the coffee and out we went, only to return and find out that we had gotten up at 4:30am. Ah well, more time to familiarize myself with some of the 'fictional' and 'not so fictional' characters here at MobileRead.

Ken.
which ones are not so fictional ?

(neil : please contact kenmark before you contact me, in the evenuality that your technovet finds a solution. he clearly needs the help more than i do, since i at least do not have to *go outside* in the cold, dark, pre-dawn hours just because my cat's internal clock is set to canada time, or something.)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote