View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 03:31 PM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyjack View Post
I look at the title in code view and find this:

h2.sgc-4 {text-align: center;}

<h1 class="sgc-4">Title</h1>

I've taken the corresponding text from the file to show you. Now if I'm reading the code correctly, shouldn't the sigil class have h1 in it and not h2?
Probably a bug in HTML Tidy. Try to create a reproducible test case and create an issue with the step-by-step instructions on the tracker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyjack View Post
Also if I re-center the title and look at the code again, I'll find the code will look like: <h1 class="sgc-4 sgc-4">Title</h1>
That's a somewhat related, but much bigger problem.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote