View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 05:37 AM   #4
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mycropht View Post
I hope Sony will not pull the old trick: "You will get the last year's models but they will have this year's price".

I have read some comments that the European e-book readers market potential is not as big compared to the US. Is that really so? Maybe if the offer would be the same and prices comparable then we could judge the size of the market.
Of course it's not as big... First, I'm not sure how many literate people Europe has and how many literate people the US, but at least in the US, it's primarily all in one language. In Europe, the amount of people available are also splintered over the various languages and countries, all with different rules and regulations...

And I doubt we'll get the last year's models, but the prices will be much higher (as they always are, I'd be very surprised if they weren't this time).
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote