View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 12:00 PM   #12
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
Just did that, and I landed on my cat... what does it mean?
what ? why would you do that ??? poor kitty !

Quote:
edit: not what I meant: I pointed my cat, did not fall on him
ouf, what a relief ! i was worried.

what does it mean... i suppose it means you have to determine which story your cat would like to read first. or which story your cat is in (there is a cat in the red stories : Mrs. Slocum. is that your cat ?). or which story your cat has already started translating, so you can copy from his work. why not just ask your cat what it means ? i'm not a mind reader over here !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote