View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 11:21 PM   #208
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaul1114 View Post
So I think tablets will be the next big thing in the mainstream tech gadget market. People will have them like they have laptops today, and use them internet, videos, facebook and all kinds of stuff and maybe also buy the occasional book on them. Students will have them for their textbooks and all the other stuff.
I think the crucial question will be battery life. I have days where I need to have a recharge my iPhone at some point before I get home at night. And I'm nowhere near the user that the young folk are.
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote