View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 03:48 AM   #10
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
(you need to pay return postage)
Return Postage is 3.99 and UPS will come pick it up if you want (i just threw it in a UPS mail box as they are all over the place cause i live in NYC.

Personally I would Buy and try the Kindle. I did, and i loved it, but i like my PRS 700 more, but thats mainly form factor, the Kindle is just a little bit too large to fit in my pocket. If the Kindle fit in my Pocket i think i probably would have kept it. otherwise i loved it to death and carried it around with me everywhere (which annoyed me cause i had to actually hold it)
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote