View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 07:30 PM   #13
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
An acquaintance was just talking about FindAGrave.com and telling me that one of my ancestors seems to be buried with a different spelling on the last name than I knew about. Actually it's his birth spelling (which makes sense) rather than the 1870 census .... which my branch of the family has since inherited. But anyway ... you might find that URL worth while. I haven't been there, but I guess I should try it.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote