View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 01:53 AM   #8
MorganM
Fanatic
MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2o
I just ended up downloading Nova and adding what I want to the bottom. I'm in the quite simplistic and minimal as possible camp when it comes to a desktop on a tablet. I have no need for all the widgets etc. I added what I wanted to the bottom row and left the home screen free to see my wallpaper and any other app shortcuts get added to empty screens I can flip to.
MorganM is offline   Reply With Quote