View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 03:08 AM   #9
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
Counter point: I have never experienced a bug that I am aware of with Kobo other than the long paragraph thing which is really more of a niggle. I guess it depends on what kind of reader you are. If you're the kind who simply turns on the reader and flips the pages then you'll be fine. If you're the kind who must adjust page margins using Calibre then you might have problems.
That's not the case with any of the people I've met in person who have a Kobo. They've never even heard of Calibre nor are they the type to even consider messing with things that some on this board grumble about: margins, fonts, weights etc. They just want to read hassle-free.

I talked readers on the weekend with a woman who hates hers with a passion. Her and several members of her family all got the mini's and they hate it. They constantly have to do factory resets.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote