View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 05:29 PM   #8
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I have access to Adobe Photoshop CS and can give it a go to try to convert them. But the problem I have is that Windows XP and WinRAR both say the ZIP file is corrupted. Can you please reattach a working ZIP file please?
I have Photoshop here as well, now that I think of it. (I use it seldom enough that I forget I have it. )

I grabbed the Zip last night, and it opened in 7zip with no problem. You might wish to see if there is an update for WinRAR. (Or just grab and install 7zip from http://www.7-zip.org. It's free and open source.)
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote