View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 10:49 AM   #20
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
Paperwhite all the way

I just got PW today Haven't read in complete dark yet, but as far as I can tell I am either colour insensitive or the screen seems to be just fine. I think I have a feeling I am seeing something pinkish which I cannot define but that might be after reading about all the not so good PWs and seeing something that isn't there.
In any case, after using Kindle Keyboard for 2 years my impression is that I will never miss the page turn buttons nor the physical keyboard And that this is a way better device than the Keyboard...
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote