View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 05:39 PM   #9
Willa
Davidfor's friend 😊
Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
Thanks to you all. It's a great relief to know that other people have seen the weird appearance when going to a new page.

I have another question about text in italics. When I look at text which I know is in italics from reading the book on another reader in some Kobo fonts the text is blocked (normal but heavy) instead of italics. Anyone else seen that?

Regards, Alex
No - my italics are/were fine on 2.3.2. I have just downloaded back to firmware 2.1.5
Willa is offline   Reply With Quote