View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 01:15 PM   #24159
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Good Morning HIMS, red, Tom, and Cuda. I think there was someone chanting Dana Page One something and a delusional chicken popped in along with someone's grandson. This place is getting crowded.

Sorry you are not feeling well Grand Mouse. Maybe you should go rest, drink lots of liquids (not coke zero), and read a good book. I will watch over my win, so you don't have to worry.

My good morning win.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote