View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 08:36 AM   #338
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
knc1: Are you sure it's tri-color? I've only ever seen green and amber, neither blue nor red... Or is this about the K4? BTW, I did not forget about having k3flasher talk to the battery controller. It would reeeeally help in situations like these. However, I'm unsure if we can readily use the SPI controller and what we need to do about chip select lines...
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote