Thread: Worst Book
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 03:53 AM   #106
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I'm surprised at some of the books mentioned, but it's also fun to see what really gets on people's nerves.

If I wanted to nominate a classic author who I thought really sucked I'd probably point to Thomas Hardy. My horrible experience partially reading Far from the Madding Crowd may not extend into his other works. However, please excuse me for not bothering to find out.

Generally, I may somewhat over-exaggerate my reverence for classics. As I get older (some might say more decrepid), I'm starting to develop a warm feeling for them that may or may not mean that I need to consider a catheter in the near future.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote