View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 02:36 PM   #12
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Well, best of luck, Joe, but I have to say that I'll be astounded if you reach your funding goal. May I ask, as a matter of interest, how much of it you've had pledged so far?

EDIT: Never mind - I see you've had $358 pledged from 20 people.

Now here's what I don't understand, you see. Looking at Amazon.com I see that I can buy your fine book for the very reasonable sum of $6.27. Given that I can buy it for $6.27, why would I wish to pledge $17.90 for it (the average amount that each of these 20 people have pledged) on this "unglue.it" site? That's almost 3x what it would cost me to buy a copy. What would I get for my $17.90 that I can't get by buying the book for $6.27? Sorry - I'm obviously missing something here. What is it?

Last edited by HarryT; 05-19-2012 at 03:10 PM.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote