View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 11:12 AM   #343
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Haha - yes there does get a bit of an incentive to organise a workflow as the hours tick by...

Was it you had made a donation today btw? If so, thanks for that as it is very timely. I made the mistake of rolling over when I woke up this morning and stuck my elbow into my Kindle screen (where it was lying from falling asleep reading last night). Needless to say the resounding crack that occurred and the dismay of it being completely knackered work me up completely fairly quickly after that.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote