View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 01:12 PM   #14
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I think it's time for Amazon to change the name of the program from Kindle with Special Offers to Kindle with Sponsored Screensavers.

The offers of late have been really pathetic and are causing quite a bit of disappointment for new buyers. Many were hoping to get deals similar to previous offers; but, I'm afraid that's a thing of the past. On top of that, many of the offers have been non-exclusive and Kindle ownership isn't even needed to take advantage of them.
Yeah, I'm starting to get bitter. I was really excited about this option. The discount on the lighted cover for the Touch still hasn't shown up. Now would be the time!