Thread: Troubleshooting Stuck In Notes & Marks
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 09:52 PM   #3
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I read on a thread here that this due to the clippings file being too large or corrupted. I would download that file to your PC as it can be read in any text editor then delete the one on the Kindle. It should recreate a new one next time and stop the freezing problem.
Ok. I'll give that a try. I don't have to worry about keeping the file. I only book mark, I don't really highlight or take notes.

Thank you.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote