View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 10:39 PM   #3
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbird View Post
I'm new to e-reading and have noticed that many people have two or more devices listed (not including computers or cell phones). What's the benefit of having more than one e-reader?
Format support.

For example, I have a Sony 505, and am considering a Kindle 3 and have no plans to get rid of the Sony if I get the Kindle because the Kindle won't read my existing Sony library of ePubs and LRF(LRX) without conversion and it's not worth the hassle of stripping and converting every book - especially the ones that are already on the Sony.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote