View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 11:38 PM   #11
elizilla
Addict
elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Aura One, Sony PRS 650, Sony PRS 350
Thanks for the suggestions!

I agree about not wanting to endanger my ereader in the garage. I have a paper manual in the garage and intend to keep using that there. But the official Honda shop manual for my bike is the size of a calculus textbook, and my luggage is heavy enough without it! The electronic version will be to carry on road trips, for emergency use only. With luck I will never need it, but compared to the cost of a tow and the loss of days out of the middle of a vacation, the ereader might not inspire as much protectiveness.
elizilla is offline   Reply With Quote