View Single Post
Old 01-31-2020, 12:15 PM   #111
Richwood
Astronomy Nut
Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (All), Kobo (Multiple), Sony (most) and Nook Glowlight Plus
My Kindle 4 NTs (I have multiple NT4 readers) just downloaded operating system version 4.1.4 from 4.1.3 when I charged them up and enabled wifi. I installed the update. Any members know what the update changes? Not obvious to me and the update does not include any info on changes or enhancements. Be nice if Amazon included info even if the update is just bug fixes.
Richwood is offline   Reply With Quote