View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 09:26 AM   #6
stefano.sb
Zealot
stefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
1. no
2. its not

read more widely

android has not been updated since July 2018

the new developer has delivered nothing, except for breaking IOS version
Hi, thanks for the answers.

Quote:
i'm surprised you even got it sideloaded to android tv, surely it expects a touch screen. Did the app manage to ask permission to use local storage, if it could not present that pop up dialogue ( because its on Tv) , maybe that's the problem.
Yes, the app presents a pop up dialogue and it has permission to use local storage

Quote:
even if you get past that, what next?
to use it, it will need to hand off books to a book reader app. are you going to read books on a TV ???. how are you going to turn the pages ???
I'd like to use CC on Android TV to create a Calibre Library for my family to share books with my wife or children. I don't want to read books on a TV but choose an e-book from this library and send it (by email) to one of the Kindle device present in my family

Stefano
stefano.sb is offline   Reply With Quote