View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 10:44 PM   #5
tellmeastory
tellmeastory began at the beginning.

Device: PC
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
From functional perspective Search hasn't changed, all you have to do is a Start search; then a text box pops in the top left corner. You can start search from the menu or via a shortcut (e.g. Ctrl+F).

Similarly with Reference numbers, when toggled on, they will display at top right of current paragraph, and there's a Go to panel into which you can type reference numbers - Ctrl+G will pop it

Attachment 176477

Maybe there could be toolbar buttons for Start Search and Go To.

BR
Thanks again for letting me know how to get what I'm looking for. I see friends who are great at keyboard shortcuts - me, not so good. I know ctrl a, c, v, z and that seems about the extent of my memory capacity. I know that's lame but it is what it is. It's just I am not using Calibre all the time. I might use every day for a week and then go a month not using it. Remembering shortcuts is hard for me in that scenario. But, all that said, thank you very much for the help. I really do appreciate the info and will try to use it.

Slightly different subject - what calibre rev would I have to roll back to in order to see things as they used to be in my picture of what I'm looking for? And, is there a place to get previous revs?

Last edited by tellmeastory; 01-16-2020 at 10:49 PM.
tellmeastory is offline   Reply With Quote