View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 01:27 PM   #1
Richwood
Astronomy Nut
Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (All), Kobo (Multiple), Sony (most) and Nook Glowlight Plus
Return of page turn buttons

I note that the Kindle Oasis and two new higher end Kobo models have returned to having page turn buttons for book reading, HURRAH! I have numerous older Kindles and Sony ebook readers with buttons. The Kindles with buttons or sensors are all pre touchscreen except for the Voyage and Oasis 2 and 3. I also have the Kobo Forma on order.

I have always preferred buttons over the touch screen as it keeps the screen cleaner and in a truly dry low humidity climate such as mine (Reno,NV) the capacitive touchscreen sometimes lacks touch sensitivity.

How do YOU feel about this change?
Richwood is offline   Reply With Quote