View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 08:11 PM   #8
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Another call for testing, this time for KindleTool!

I switched the crypto stuff from OpenSSL to nettle (remind me not to have any more bright ideas like that while half-drunk at 2 AM....), so that introduced a whole new way for me to break stuff! ;D
On the bright side, there's now only one package per arch on Linux, and it should work even on distribs using crazy soname tweaks (Fedora, I'm looking at you).
It might also be slightly faster (not that it was especially slow to begin with...).

TL;DR: nettle's nice, but there are a few quirks to look out for... On the other hand, at least the code is actually somewhat readable, because, oh god the OpenSSL API(s)... >_<".

Incidentally, all the packages were rebuilt with said KindleTool update, so if stuff fails to install, I'd be glad to know .

Last edited by NiLuJe; 11-10-2013 at 08:14 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote