View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 02:10 PM   #47
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sefiriot View Post
The settings for both are basically the same, except the colours and of course, the background images.

Edited because the forums ate the other two cover images. :\ Also, the first image is a book cover made with fanart by nomdeplumeria for the fic in question, combined with one of the cover images by MiniMouse as background, made in Pixlr.
Great work.

I see pixlr worked for you. If you have questions, just ask.

The text you made with the Generate Cover Plugin? If so, please export them and share the zip-files. That would be great. And add the font in your replay.

MiniMouse
MiniMouse is offline   Reply With Quote