Thread: Glo Kobo Night Mode
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 02:44 PM   #45
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Malor View Post
This is strange, on my Glo 2.4 all is white on black: header, dictionary, homepage, even the book when you sleep or power off.
Of course, it is the same on my Touch. My intention was to contrast the w/b effect that I produced previously by this code
Code:
body {
    color:white;
    background-color:black;
    text-align: justify;}
with the w/b effect produced now by the screenInv plugin. In the first case only the text area was reversed, in the second case everything is reversed. If your idea that turning "the pixel to black" is "more resource consuming" is correct, then it might explain, why I now notice higher power consumption: my intensive use of the dictionary (which is now also white on black).
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote