Thread: Surface Pro
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 03:33 AM   #7
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillAdams View Post
Yes, if it suits you and you can tolerate (or don't need) the NTrig stylus.

I find its low hover distance and slow-speed jitter off-putting, and Microsoft has decided to make the stylus function as touch input (so that it can be used to scroll) since Fall Creators Update --- this unfortunately, makes it impossible to select text w/o using a side button, or to use legacy applications (I believe there's a registry hack to change this back).

I just roll back to 1703 whenever a new update is installed. Had to do it twice now.
They not only changed it for NTrig pens, this is the same for my SP2. I didn't know about a registry hack though!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote