View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 06:33 PM   #85
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
On the plus side, more people are likely to read it than a doctoral thesis, and it’s an important story for people to know about. It’s a case of four stars for the story and two stars for the execution. I’m glad I read it because it was a case about which I had only the vaguest knowledge beforehand.
Funny that... when I was looking for things I wanted to discuss, I DID end up reading someone's thesis on how this case did (or did not) affect US Labor Law.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote