View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 05:15 PM   #51
nixkalo
nixkalo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nixkalo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nixkalo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nixkalo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nixkalo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nixkalo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nixkalo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nixkalo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nixkalo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nixkalo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nixkalo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: hanlin V3, K4NT, PW3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmsitsee View Post
how many ebook reader must be destroyed till the jail break gonna be released ???
kmsitsee, I counted at least 3 different posts from you during the last days requesting that the jailbreak be released. I'm as eager as you to see it released, but it is completely up to the creator (BranchDelay) to decide when (and if) he/she releases it
May I suggest that you open a new thread (maybe named "petition for jailbreak release") where everyone can say "me too" and possibly explain why they they want it?
That way we wouldn't need to hijack other threads. Which BTW is what I'm doing right now so I'll just shut up.

Nix
nixkalo is offline   Reply With Quote