View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 11:23 AM   #12
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
Booxstor, I agree with you. It is not fair that you invest lots of your time in support of all Onyx users and communication with Onyx concerning bugs and SW development (new features), etc.

And others milk the cow. I do not like the Arta Tech approach, they benefit from your work, but it seems to me, that they do not do anything in return for you and users other than theirs. What one gives and receives should be in ballance.

I appreciate your great support and wish you to receive the fruits for that.

Price competing leads often to hell if not done with common sence. The food companies are (at least in Czech Rep) are pushed so much by store-chains that they instead of food produce "chemical coctails" to meet required price. And it is sad that people buy this crap and even like it and it tastes them better than normal food. And they gradualy keep forgetting how products should taste if they are natural and +/-healthy.

The biggest paradox is that many basic items (like most of food), not speaking of electronics, cosmetics and textile items, is more expensive in Czech Rep. than in Germany or Austria, despite tha fact that average Czech income (cca 1000 EUR/month) is half, third of German one (I am not sure, how much is the German average wage).

I know that the change should be made on demand side (if I do not buy the product, it diapears), but there should be some kind of common sense and responsibility on side of merchants and producers too.

Many people complain about quality of Chinese goods, but the problem is not always on Chinese side. They are able to produce both, very high quality items and items that should not ever go to market. If the seller orders low quality (and the merchant knows it is low quality) just because of price, then there is something wrong.

They buy for 1, sell for 10-100. It breaks within days, weeks, months. Or does not exactly break, but works so, so. So that it is not possible to ask warranty, or it is too much hassle and consumers do not do it.

The world is strange. But it is us who make it strange.

Sorry, for offtopic.

Edit:
Randy11 is right. You could purchase onyx-boox domain and support only or mainly your customers on your forum. Or both forums, here and your own.

Last edited by Mono; 01-28-2013 at 11:42 AM.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote