View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 10:19 AM   #9
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, iPad Pro 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordP View Post
I have USB-C on my PC's front panel and I use USB-C to USB-C both to charge and transfer files.

I do build my own computers and on this one, I have an Asus Maximus ROG X Hero motherboard - this may have something to do with the port's performance.

I have some cables from CablePlux (CablePlux USB Type C to Type-C 3.1 Gen1) that work great. This cable is USB-C Gen 1 which will give fast transfer speeds and it is also compliant for fast charging if your device is capable.

Look for them on Amazon.
And does your setup work with the Note?
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote