View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 10:08 AM   #74
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
I think definitely Saturday, 23 August. I suggested Austin since it seems central to those MR folks who have put pins into the Frappr map. I don't know Austin so will be trying to find someone to recommend a meeting place. Killeen might be as easy for most people to get to, and if you wanted to help with "local logistics", maybe we divert to there instead of Austin.
Kileen is ok with me. It's only about 30 miles further than Austin ... so it's certainly doable. And, I've never been up that way, so it would be interesting.

It would be a bit further North for anyone coming from Houston, however, and they've already got several hours of driving ahead of them if they come.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote